Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A day in the life.

In the early morning,
though there's much else to do
put my head on my hands
and think about you
Sweetly spurious,
you’ve made my heart goo.
Like a cavity, you’ve dug
all the way through.
Sunny afternoons show their teeth;
despite the intense ardor,
in you, I find shelter
Low in the sky,
the sun shows her side shy.
The evening gets so deary,
I haven’t you for company.
Sun has dipped, the moon is on
Leaving behind a night long.
Wrap your arms around me
For a moment, in love, let us sigh..

1 comment:

  1. I know you use music
    As your escape
    To make you happy
    When your world turns gray

    I know because I am the same way
    I use music to escape
    It makes me happy
    When my sky turns gray

    We are a lot alike
    Even if the others can't tell
    But we could be so much closer
    If you'd cross the border

    But you are afraid
    I can tell when i see your face
    And your eyes that usually glisten
    Seem to hide and fade

    Just give me a chance
    Let me stand by you
    Let me catch your tears
    Let me chase away your fears

    Just come on
    Follow your heart
    Follow your soul
    If you did
    We might fall in love.

    mystery man

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I appreciate your "two pennies", drop in!