Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Associate

Never one to remember dates,
Around you I see that change.
From tom-boy to girl-woman,
For you, I pause, rewind and change a bit.
Grown to be the girl I’ve never been.
Learning to love the homely gleam,
You make me cook,
You make me brave,
Be all that a man craves.
How do I understand you?
As simple as it seems,
Am I complete without your dreams?
Where I throw a withering stare,
There I feel you heart’s sad glare.
Each time you bide your while
Waiting for the return of tide
From breadwinner to making the same,
For you, complete the entire range.
Not just your wife,
Certainly not your slave.
But your mistress, lover, everything.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love all that you write. :)
    You should publicise babe.. It'll be great :)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I appreciate your "two pennies", drop in!