Wednesday, October 24, 2007

lazy lazy days

I have a love-hate relationship with my lazy lazy days. They just seems so alluring and comfortable in the midst of work chaos. So nice to kick back when you know you should be working. *secret glow of satisfaction*

But then I again when I get out of this rapt state, it hits me how much is left...But I can not regret my lovely lazy days...So wonderful to take a backseat while everyone around is buzzing with activity...

Just thinkin of it all makes me wanna switch off this comp, take a book and curl up on my swing...Its the perfect weather for all this too...rainy and splendidly cooler...

2 comments:

  1. hmm wow.. quite a nice mental picture you've drawn up.. i wish i could curl up on a swing right about now..

    i have to cram for a paper tommorow.. *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. I wish I could be lazy :-S

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I appreciate your "two pennies", drop in!